Lighter evenings, warmer days, daffodils in bloom, trees slowly turning to green and a feeling of optimism in the air; we’re definitely happier when the cold winter days finally subside, and we can start to picture lazy summer evenings in the garden with a crisp G&T.
As we move into Spring, I’ve changed up my weekday playlist and have been bopping along to these (mostly!) uplifting tunes – do hope you enjoy!
- Samantha James – Angel Love
- Change – A Lover’s Holiday
- Zoe – Sunshine on a Rainy Day
- Gat Décor – Passion
- Soul II Soul – Keep on Moving
- The 1975 – Somebody Else
- Disclosure – Tenderly
- Tom Petty – I Wont Back Down
- Coldplay – Magic
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk