Happy new year! I hope 2020 brings you clear words, new followers, more web traffic and some lovely new clients! Here’s a run-down of Venti’s year in numbers, if you’d like to see.
Thank you to all the fantastic companies and partner agencies that have approached Venti Comms this year, and an enormous thank you to those who’ve become clients.
It’s been such a pleasure working with you all, and I’m poised to help you meet all your comms objectives in 2020!
I’ll be posting lots more tips and advice on our blog over the coming months, but to mark the close of 2019, here are the numbers from Venti’s first full year in business.
In 2019, I have:
- Travelled 2,614 miles to client meetings and events (it used to be a lot more but lots of my clients are quite local!)
- Sent 1,979 emails
- Delivered 6 workshops on everything from crisis communications to blogging
- Drank approximately 547 cups of coffee (Douwe Egberts, no sugar, coconut cream instead of milk!)
- Worked through 3 bank holidays
- Written in excess of 250,000 words for websites, blogs, brochures, newsletters and social media channels
- Corresponded with 63 journalists and editors for PR campaigns
- Travelled to cities in 3 countries (Beirut, Heraklion, Lyon)
- Walked around 1,820,000 steps (I multi-task by doing admin on my phone on the short circular walk around my village)
- Attended 156 meetings
- Missed 1 train
- Brought a total of 942 new followers to the social media accounts I manage
- Created a new tone of voice for 7 brands
- Consumed at least 18 celebratory Green & Blacks almond chocolate bars after securing new clients or successfully completing projects
- Started 1 meetup group for micro-adventurers in Shropshire
- Led 5 thought leadership campaigns
- Written 12 personal blog posts on everything from the difference between PR and advertising to navigating a bad customer review.
Have a wonderful year!