As a Senior-Level Comms professional with over 12 years’ experience, I’ve built a proven track record of delivering successful, multi-channel, content-led campaigns that drive awareness, grow engagement and influence audiences.
- Seven years’ agency experience as PR Account Director (starting at AM level) at a leading integrated agency in Birmingham
- Experience of managing two Account Executives and a pool of freelancers
- Two years’ in-house PR experience in small businesses
- Over three years’ freelance PR experience, including two with my current consultancy, Venti Comms
- Managed a range of B2B and B2C accounts including HSBC Commercial, RM Education, Beaverbrooks, Marshall Amps, Academy Transformation Trust, Handelsbanken, Birmingham City Council, Kuoni and Resource.
- Specialisms in multi-platform content and thought leadership
- Experience in PR issues and crisis management, and long-term reputation building.
- PR strategy development
- Media relations
- Press campaigns
- Advice-led articles
- Opinion pieces
- Multi-platform content
- Thought leadership pieces
- PR-led surveys
- ‘How To’ guides
- SEO blog content
- Social media engagement
- Internal comms initiatives
- PR issues management
- PR crisis planning and consultancy
- Client workshops and value-adds.
Managing all PR activity for iconic UK music brand Marshall Amps from 2011 to 2015, securing a regular presence in influential music press and delivering an annual ROI of over 1,000%. Our most successful campaign, promoting the covetable Marshall Amps fridge, attracted widespread national coverage and created a major product buzz which immediately boosted direct sales.